Chewing Gum Remover
Fast, Safe Chewing Gum Removal
Snap Chewing gum remover (and candle wax remover) can remove chewing gum by freezing the gum.
SNAP does not use chemicals to dissolve the gum. Dissolving the gum could harm the surface the gum is stuck to.
SNAP actually freezes the gum, reducing how sticky the gum is, and allowing it to be popped of the surface.
Works on Carpets, Upholstery, wood, vinyl, paint, cloth , plastic and most surfaces.
Chewing Gum Remover Advantage
- A simple and hassle-free process
- Freezes gum rather than dissolving
- Prevents Damage to surfaces
- 7.3 oz gum freeze remover spray
Don’t dissolve your carpet or clothes
Some chewing gum removers think of chewing gum as goo. Gone are the days where a chemical dissolver fouls the surface destroying the gum and the carpet!
“What removes stuck on gum?” – SNAP gum remover! With NO chemical damage to the surface the gum is stuck on.
Works weeks and Months after the gum has hardened.
No Residue, No Damage
SNAP gum remover spray will remove chewing gum from:
- Carpets (shag, industrial, berber)
- upholstery (couches, chairs, leather)
- fabrics (curtains, towels, jeans, clothes)
- all hard surfaces (Floors, walls, glass, desks)