Siding Cleaner OX 2000
Eco Friendly, Green Home Siding Cleaning
Make cleaning your siding a weekend do it yourself (DIY) project and save! Siding Cleaner OX comes with clear instructions for cleaning stains that detract from the appearance of your home siding. Siding Cleaner OX can be used safely on any siding including painted aluminum and hardie plank.
Green Siding Cleaner cleans a variety of Organic stains
House Siding Cleaner OX on these Organic Stains:
- Algae (green, Black, brown)
Environmentally friendly Siding Cleaner
Clean your home siding with confidence! Siding Cleaner OX is:
- Non-toxic– no poisons, biodegradable
- Odorless– no chemical smells
- BLEACH FREE– No Chlorine Bleach, non-corrosive
- Safe– Safe around Pets, Vegetation and People
Easy to use House Siding Cleaner
For application of Siding Cleaner OX wash on house walls use a
Pump-Up Sprayer / Pressurized Applicator or Professional Hose Spray Applicator, then Rinse off with garden hose.
(The best low pressure vinyl siding wash technique)
Safe Siding Cleaner
Home Siding Cleaner OX is Completely safe on surfaces including:
- Painted Wood Siding
- Vinyl siding
- Aluminum siding
- Hardy plank siding
- Stucco / Dryvit
- Composite Decks
- Motorhomes, trailers and campers
Why Siding Cleaners are part routine outdoor house maintenance
The biggest challenge a home with vinyl siding is keeping it clean!
Every 12 to 18 months houses with siding should be cleaned.
Simple siding cleaning eliminates not only the dirt build up, but also any lichen, mildew and algae that may have formed on your home (especially
siding algae growth).
If allowed to remain on the vinyl too long siding algae it becomes baked on and quite nearly impossible to remove.
Siding Cleaner OX Advantages
- Siding Cleaning is QUICK– No scrubbing, Spray on , Wait 25 minutes, Rinse off
- Siding Cleaning is SIMPLE– Siding Cleaner EZ-pouch requires no measuring, no liquid to spill, all powder
- Siding Cleaning is SAFE– Non-toxic, no bleach, or hydroxides. Removes dirt, as well as Fungus, Mold, Mildew, and Algae
Why Siding Needs Cleaning
Siding is a durable, low-maintenance material that is both attractive and cost-efficient,
which makes siding a popular choice for the exteriors of homes.
Despite its high durability, the siding on your home is exposed daily to the harsh effects of the elements,
but periodic cleaning help keep it looking great.
Cleaning Siding Makes Sense
Siding is the barrier between your home and the elements. Rain runs off the siding, but airbourne micro-organism spores (Lichen, Mold, Alage) are able to adhere to the micro-pores on the surface of the siding, and build colonies suspended in a biofilm, and growing up your walls.
You may notice Algae, Mold, Lichen starting from one area of the siding and spreading…
It is actually colonizing the surface, anchoring new spores, and feeding on the light.
Environmentally friendly Siding Cleaner OX
Many homeowners believe their only alternative is to replace siding that has been covered by mold and acid rain; but there is a less expensive solution.
Even the largest vinyl siding manufacturers in the country are satisfying warranty claims by “effective siding cleaning ” because it is more cost-effective than replacing the siding.
By cleaning your home’s siding instead of replacing it, you will also be doing your part to cut down on the more than 2.5 million pounds of old and molded siding dumped into landfills each year.
- Siding OX for those who care about the safety of their family and their planet.
- It is activated by water where it releases oxygen which provides cleaning and stain removal.
- It is color safe, user safe, environmentally safe, and it is an excellent deodorizer.
- Siding OX attacks and breaks down organic stains to totally remove them from the surface.
Siding Cleaner OX is a Greener Siding Cleaner
Getting tired of that mold stained, dirt covered vinyl siding on your home?
Has the siding turned black and green, with a slimy feel?
Siding Cleaner OX meets the growing trend of consumers demanding safer chemicals for outdoors.
Non-Toxic, no bleach, no acids, non-corrosive, siding OX can be used with confidence!
Siding Cleaning Strategy:
- Add 2 premeasured Siding Cleaner Ox EZ-Pouches to 5 gallons of warm or hot water.
- Soak area for 30 seconds using outdoor cleaner garden sprayer.
(don’t apply to the entire house but just a workable area maybe 10 feet wide).
- Start to apply Siding Cleaner Ox from the Top and work to the bottom of the area
- 25 minutes of soak time will thoroughly destroy the mold, mildew, algae,etc.
- Use soft bristle brush on densely infested or neglected spots.
- Rinse Siding with garden hose or pressure washer if available to remove residue.
- Beam with pride at at your newly clean home!
Siding Cleaner works on all Painted wood siding, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding etc.
Siding Cleaner Coverage
Siding Cleaner OX 2000 is packaged to cover 2000sq ft.
We’ve done the calculations for you:
(taking into consideration the typical exterior wall lengths and heights)
1 package of siding cleaner OX (2000 exterior sq ft) will cover a home up to 1500sq ft
2 packages of siding cleaner OX (4000 exterior sq ft) will cover a home up to 3000 sq ft
What is the Siding Cleaner EZ-pouch?
Each Package of Siding Cleaner OX contains 4 – Siding Cleaner EZ pouches. EZ-pouch packaging takes the risk and guess work out of the using a siding cleaner.
Each EZ-Pouch is a premeasured powder to be added to water.
No Dish soap required, no liquids to spill.
Learn why focus groups created EZ-Pouch
General Siding Cleaning Information
How Urgent is Siding Cleaning?
By the time you can see the algae, mold and lichen on your siding, the colonies are becoming well established.
Siding Cleaning is essential at this time to prevent the expansion of the colony through the seams, and into your walls.
Siding Cleaner OX 2000, effectively eliminates the colonies, and has a residual action to slow the reestablishment.
When used annually, the growth of the colonies can be kept under control.
Siding Cleaning is the Key to Prevention!
Your siding keeps out the elements, and today it also needs to keep out micro organisms that would love to live in the warmth and humidity of your home, black mold especially, but lichen, cyanobacteria, and mildew all want to work their way into a less harsh environment. Many studies have been conducted confirming the risks associated with indoor mold, and the effects on allergy sufferers. Keep mold at bay, and protect your family from the dangers of indoor mold. !
Siding can be easy to maintain!
Although siding can be low maintenance, keep your siding in the best condition to make its lifetime last even longer.
- Don’t rely on a rainstorm to keep your siding clean.
- Give you siding a good cleaning at least once a year to keep sediment and grime off its surface.
- Replace any damaged siding
- If your siding has a wood grain or pebble finish, it will hold dirt and require more frequent washing
- If you do not have rain gutters, your house will need more frequent cleaning