How to Determine the size of your roof
Roof square footage is not the same as the house square footage (unless your roof is flat).
The slope of your roof will factor into how many additional square feet are on your roof.
Roof Size Calculations – The hard way:
- The typical factor is 25% more roof than house square footage.
- Take your ground floor square footage and multiply by 125%
- If you have a 2 story house, you divide total square footage by 2 before multiplying by 125%
The Simple Roof Size Calculation Table:
- Locate the floor plan of your home
- Find your home square footage on the chart (round up)
- Choose between Roof Cleaner Contractor Grade or Home Owner Roof Cleaner
- Click on either product to learn more
|Full Coverage||Contractor Grade||HomeOwner Non-Toxic|
|Ranch / 1 Story Homes||Up to 1200 sq ft||Roof QSE 1500||Roof OX 1500|
|Up to 2400 sq ft||Roof QSE 3000||Roof OX 3000|
|Up to 3600 sq ft||Roof QSE 4500||Roof OX 4500|
|2 Story Homes||Up to 2400 sq ft||Roof QSE 1500||Roof OX 1500|
|Up to 4800 sq ft||Roof QSE 3000||Roof OX 3000|
|Up to 7200 sq ft||Roof QSE 4500||Roof OX 4500|
|Garage||Up to 3 cars||Roof QSE||Roof OX|
|Shed||Up to 600 sq ft||Roof QSE||Roof OX|
|Fence One Side||Every 300 ft||Fence Cleaner QSE||Wood OX|
|Fence Both Sides||Every 150 ft||Fence Cleaner QSE||Wood OX|
No products were found matching your selection.